Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another day, (finally) another picture


Let's see what comes up today...
This is a brilliant picture. I have another one of one as well. When we got to the Aran Islands we had to make our way to our B&B. I'm so lucky that I went with VBT because they choose the best places to stay. There are a dozen or so B&Bs on the island and most of them are right near the port. Our place was on the end of the island, near Dun Angus, and far from any other tourist. Our bags were brought to our rooms in the van but we were able to ride all the way there and experience the beautiful views.

This picture is of the front of a bar on our way through the island. I really was caught by the colors and the chickens. As everyone me passed on their bikes they laughed and commented on how I didnt need to take pictures of each chicken individually. They all came to know my joy of animals.

No comments: