Friday, October 26, 2007

Still busy at work but things are calming down so I can begin to catch up on work and posting. I have the Oyster Adventure Race this weekend and am excited about doing it. If you'd like to donate to the cause or want to find out more info on the race, you can here.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us out for far with fund raising. The money we raise goes to the parks department and also helps our efforts in beating the pants off of the other teams (but all in good fun, right!

.

Here's my random Ireland pic of the day. This was taken at the beginning of our 1916 walking tour of Dublin. We had the most wonderful guide, Lorcan and I'll dedicate a whole post to him some other time. For now I will say that if you have interest in the history of the 1916 rebellion which led to the Irish Free State check out his book and website.

No comments: