Thursday, October 25, 2007

Busy Weeks Since

I have been so busy at work since I got back from my trip that I havent really been able to keep up with my stories from my trip. I apologize and will eventually find the time to post my daily adventures when we get through with this round of mold test samples. Until then, I'll try and post a picture or two a day from my trip and maybe a brief description. Here goes today's pic-

















This is a nice picture from my days on the Aran Islands. My camera battery juice ran out however my camera phone took wonderful pictures. I cant believe how great the colors came out on this picture. This is from one of my solo rides on the island. The stone fences divide the people's land. The land is used farming or for grazing livestock- mainly cattle, very few sheep on the island though I did have a goat try to sneak up on me when I was eating wild blackberries but thats another spiral road of tales I'll make my way down in a later post (I am truly restraining my Irish storytelling genes here by stopping at only two random offshoots of my main tale, or is that three....).

Enjoy this beautiful picture. Just looking at it makes me feel the cool air of the islands and hear the wind go by my ears. The only sounds out there are the bird, water crashing, occasional farmer on his tractor, and the hypnotic noise of my bike wheels on the road. What a blessing!

No comments: