Monday, October 15, 2007

LIVEStrong Ride

Yesterday I did the LIVEStrong ride out in Dripping Springs, Texas. I had a really, really busy week full of workouts but when the opportunity came to do the ride, I had to be in. It was a wonderful time and I did it with four great women. We had a fun time on and off the bike. The Fat Tire Beer Tent across the street from the high school (to keep it legal) was the best! The volunteers at the race were so amazing and, even though I was mad tired after my weekend of 10 mile run, hour hot yoga, hour roller blading, and a total of 81 miles, I showered and went to the bike dissembling station to help out and become a volunteer myself. I had a wonderful time and am looking forward to riding again next year- lets see what distance I can talk my friends into next time!

I'll get back to more tales of Ireland soon!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great Job Girl!!!! Glad to see you are keeping the dream alive :)